cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sky News

WildThing
Dialled in

Some work in this area was warned to take place on 16 November. 
Since then I have been unable to watch Sky News on TV Go on any device: iPad and two iPhones. 
any idea what might have happened?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WildThing,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear about the issues you have had with Sky News on TV go since the area works.

We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help.

Just to clarify, what do you see when trying to access the channel? Do you get an error code? Also, is this the only channel you are experiencing this with on TV go?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WildThing,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear about the issues you have had with Sky News on TV go since the area works.

We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help.

Just to clarify, what do you see when trying to access the channel? Do you get an error code? Also, is this the only channel you are experiencing this with on TV go?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Thanks for your help. I’m pleased to report that the problem has resolved itself so maybe the engineers working locally on Tuesday were aware of the problem. 

Hey WildThing,

thank you for the update, glad to hear this has resolved itself, if you do have any further issues or even just a question please do not hesitate to reach back out?

Regards

Paul.

The engineers emailed me to say they’d fixed the fault. I’m not techy enough to care what the issues were. I’m happy as long as things work. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @WildThing,

Thank you for the update, Please do let us know if anything changes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks Paul it’s done it again. Sky News is “unavailable “ on TV Go following another visit from engineers lox by on our estate. It’s only this channel 602 as far as I can see.

Hi @WildThing,

Sorry to hear you're having some issues again.

I've checked the account and there's no outages that could be causing this. 

Can I ask if this is happening on both the app and browser?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Only on the App. 

Hi WildThing, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

It certainly sounds as though it's just been a coincidence that engineers have been working on things as this wouldn't affect just the one channel. There would also be nothing an engineer can do at the box to fix this. 

I've been able to replicate this at this end so am going to feed this back to the Mods to get this looked at further. 

Once I have any further information, I'll come back to you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team