cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCIS: New Orleans TV series

Raj2018
On our wavelength

Hello,

The whole of NCIS: New Orleans seasons 1-7 was available to watch in the box set section. I have watched so far all of season 1-3 and almost completed season 4 but for some reason, about few days ago, it was only displaying season 7 on TV on the go and now it is only showing seasons 1,2,3 and 7.

Why was the most of the seasons removed and now only showing seasons 1,2,3 and 7. 

I would like to finish watching season 4 and start watching seasons 5,6 and 7.  

12 REPLIES 12

Raj2018
On our wavelength
I just checked today on TV GO. NCIS: New Orleans seasons 1-7 has returned to the box set section. Thank you Virgin Media.

Thanks for the update @Raj2018, pleased to hear you're now able to resume the watching of the show

Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration caused

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Raj2018
On our wavelength

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply. 

I have reached near the end of season 7 but there are 3 episodes missing. 

Raj2018
On our wavelength

I am very surprised that there are 3 episodes missing.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Raj2018

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that there are 3 episodes missing from Season 7, that is not ideal. Which episodes are missing?

Kind regards,

Serena

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Serena_C 

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCIS:_New_Orleans_(season_7) S7 is E1>E16

TV Go lists E1>E13, incidentally VoD is also missing E16

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Raj2018
On our wavelength
What japitts has typed. 🙂

Hi Raj2018, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one to confirm which episodes. 

I have been able to replicate this and so I've raised this over to our Mods to pick up with the relevant teams. Once they pop back to me with an update, I will come back to you. 

Hopefully we will have the missing episodes uploaded for you shortly. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Raj2018
On our wavelength
Thank you. 🙂