Menu
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 191 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing shows on On Demand - Talking Dead, Arrow, Flash, Da Vinci Demons, Moaning of life

Hi jayman-123,

Thanks for confirming that for me.

This is linked to an issue we thought we had fixed on the TV Go browser. I've passed it back over to the TV Go team to investigate and resolve. I can't say for sure when they'll have it fixed but they'll work to get it done as soon as possible.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jayman-123
On our wavelength
Message 192 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing shows on On Demand - Talking Dead, Arrow, Flash, Da Vinci Demons, Moaning of life

Hello Josh, looks like resolve issue with the flash & arrow when you search them...they do not appear when you go to sky on demand...now I can start watching them again Smiley Happy

I believe Legion S02 E01 should of be added to virgin tv on the go website...or am I jumping the gun.

Smiley Happy

jay 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 193 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Hi jayman-123,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. 

I have added a link about the show and its availability (here). Hope you find this helpful. 

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
jayman-123
On our wavelength
Message 194 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Hello Louise, looked on the link and i was right Legion s02 has started...it is on the virgin box but it is not on the virgin on the go website yet. Smiley Sad

can you look into it?

Jay

0 Kudos
jayman-123
On our wavelength
Message 195 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Hello, i checked today and when you search the flash, you get 404 page not found.

Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 196 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Hi jayman-123,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have just raised both issues regarding Legion and The Flash for you so this will be investigated soon by our TV Go team.

Any further problems please let us know.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jayman-123
On our wavelength
Message 197 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rose, update legion s02 Smiley Happy is now online

The flash & supergirl, still getting 404 on the website virgin on the go when searched  Smiley Sad

but can be found if click, on the demand>change the channel to sky on demand>then click sky one on demand 

but if you do not click the sky one on demand button then they do not appear in the list, I do not know why they do not show on the sky on demand (channel)

Jay

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 198 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jay,

Thanks for letting us know.

I'm glad to hear Legion is now online for you Smiley Happy

The flash & Supergirl are still under investigation so we hope this will also be resolved soon.

Kind regards 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos