Menu
Merlin2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Maximum number of devices reached

Despite having worked perfectly well for some time when attempting to use both Sky Cinema and Sky Sports there is now a pop up that says maximum number of devices reached yet Virgin TV Go is fine. Just to be sure and despite the Virgin TV Go app saying I had registered the iPad I was using, I deleted and reloaded the app, nothing changed, I still have the same pop up. 

Help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Maximum number of devices reached

Hello Merlin2016

Sorry about the device limits being reached 

Can you please try again now 

Gareth_L

vmod
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Please can someone help-I have this tvgo problem too. I use 1 .laptop 1 PC, keeps telling me I have exceeded number of devices when I haven't.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello vmod

Thanks for your post 

Would you be able to try now please 

Just needed to let you know on PCs browsers get updated versions quite frequently 

Our App recognises this as a new device

Saying that you should be okay now 

Regards 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
HELP247
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have an ongoing issue with maximum number of devices reached. I use a windows 10 pc and the latest firefox as my browser to watch Virgin TV.  I set Virgin TV Go up and all is well until I come to use it again and Virgin TV does not recognise my PC and gives mythe max number of devices reached. The last time this happened I had to wait 3 weeks until 1st Feb before I could change a device, which I did, and quess what? today I sign on using the same pc and the same Firefox and I get the max number of devices reached and now I have to wait until 1st Mar before I can change a device.  This is getting frustrating now, just being able to watch programs for one day and then being locked out for the rest of the month. Can anyone HELP PLEASE????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that, are you still having an issue with this?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
HELP247
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes same problem, I have to wait until 1 March before before I change a device, then a couple of days after that my device will not be recognised and the wait to change a device starts all over again.

Regards Russ

0 Kudos