cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Devices reached

arlowood
Up to speed

Hi there

Can some kind Moderator please reset my devices on the my TV Go account.

I appear to have been struck by the age old problem that my home PC on Google Chrome is being identified as a new device when I log in to the TV Go service. My Device Management tab is now showing 4 x "My Computer - Google Chrome" and 1 registration for my Samsung Tablet.

I have noticed that sometimes when I open the TV Go service it recognises me and shows my account details. At other times I am prompted to log in with my email and password and on those occasions it usually prompts me to replace an existing device. Essentially I am replacing my home PC with the same device. I have not done anything with my browser settings or attempted to delete cookies etc.

I am now locked out for 24 days until 1st November and there are a number of things that I want to watch over that period.

Can you please reset my account and also let me know if there has been a resolution of this issue so tat I can avoid this problem in the future

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Corey_C

Hi arlowood,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details and reset the device list.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Corey_C

Hi arlowood,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details and reset the device list.

Cheers,

Corey C

All sorted now with thanks to Corey-C

SouthMike
Joining in

I have tghe same problem - One PC in the house - but it seems to be registered as five devices?  What gives.  Hoping to watch the cricket tonight.

Hi SouthMike

Thanks for your post 

Can I just ask if you have managed to reset your devices 

If not let me know please 

Gareth_L