cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to TV Go App not working

Craigdonnelly86
Joining in

Hi. I have tried logging in to the TV go App with my Virgin media username (email) and password, and I constantly get the message "oops that hasn't worked. Sorry. We can't sign you in right now, please try again in a few minutes" I've rang and spoke to 4 seperate people from Virgin media with no resolution. I have literally tried everything. I have a Google pixel 6 Pro and have installed and uninstalled the TV go app. One woman said there was a TV go 360 app but as far as I can see there is only one TV go app for Virgin and my login details should work. Please help. 

6 REPLIES 6

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Craigdonnelly86

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

How are you getting on today? Are you still unable to access the app after trying today?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi. I have been trying for the last few months, called numerous people and literally tried everything but all I get is (see attachment)

Craig Screenshot_20211129-142540.png

Please see original post explaing my issue.

Thank you for showing this @Craigdonnelly86.

I am sorry it is not working for you, have you tried on different devices?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley, I have tried on my wife's phone and my mother's phone and still no good. Just getting a message, oops that hasn't worked etc...(see original message). Are you able to look into this further please. I feel like I've tried everything and I am getting asked the same questions all the time (spoke to 4 people now for 45 mins each time). 

Craig

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks Craig, I'd like to take a closer look into it and see what we can do to help - please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'll take it from there.

Tom