cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into virgin media go app

pedrodog01
Joining in

No matter what I do I cannot login to the tv go app.  It just tells me my password is incorrect. So I reset my password and still i can't login I simply don't know what to do to get this working.  I have tried multiple devices same issue - perhaps there is something wrong with how my account is setup I have no idea.

5 REPLIES 5

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pedrodog01, thank you getting in touch to let us know!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the TV GO app. 

If you wouldn't mind just answering a few questions to help troubleshoot the issue:

1) Are you currently registered for My Virgin Media, and do you have access to this app currently?

2) Are you trying to access the TV GO app via Android app, Iphone/Ipad app, or web browser?

3) Have you cleared the cookies on all devices you have tried to log in with, or previously used to access the app?

4) You can have up to 5 registered devices, with the ability to change the registered devices 3 times in one month - do you know how many devices you have registered, or previously had registered?

5) Are you trying to use the app outside of the UK?

Thank you for your help and co-operation whilst we get this sorted for you!

All the best. 

Molly

Molly thanks for getting back to me:

1. Yes registered ,when I click register on the app sign in it comes up with my email and says Im already registered. I am able to sign into the main virgin media app with no issues (to see my bill and the like)

2.Android tried on 2 phones and via the edge browser on the Xbox.  Same error on these three devices i.e. username or password incorrect.

3. Yes cleared cookies.

4. I have never been able to sign in so don't think any devices will be registered.

5. I am in the uk.

@Molly_T wrote:

Hi @pedrodog01, thank you getting in touch to let us know!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the TV GO app. 

If you wouldn't mind just answering a few questions to help troubleshoot the issue:

1) Are you currently registered for My Virgin Media, and do you have access to this app currently?

2) Are you trying to access the TV GO app via Android app, Iphone/Ipad app, or web browser?

3) Have you cleared the cookies on all devices you have tried to log in with, or previously used to access the app?

4) You can have up to 5 registered devices, with the ability to change the registered devices 3 times in one month - do you know how many devices you have registered, or previously had registered?

5) Are you trying to use the app outside of the UK?

Thank you for your help and co-operation whilst we get this sorted for you!

All the best. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you please confirm the version of the app that you are using?  I noticed you mentioned you had attempted password resets so am I correct in thinking you are able to access your online accounts without issues? 

Finally, are you signing in via your primary account?

Thank you 

Nat

@Natalie_L

From the settings I believe the app version is 4.3.4.0 Prod 4.34.23.150

But the sign in fails in a browser too so I think it is an issue with my account setup

I am able to access my online accounts fine and as far as I am aware I only have a primary account.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi pedrodog01,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community!

Sorry for any issues caused.

I've dropped you a PM so we can take a more detailed look into your TVGo issue.

You can find the message in the purple envelope icon.

Thanks,

Kain