cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Sky Sports

Shootintutin
Joining in

I have been using Sky Sports through Virgin Media for at least 5 years but for no reason at all (seemingly) tonight my account is secondary. I am the only account holder and have been for a decade paying £1200 a year. Who is the primary account holder and why can’t I access Sky anymore? 
Very bloomin annoyed 

6 REPLIES 6

Sorry. It didn’t work. Appreciate the response though. 

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shootintutin, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with signing in to Sky Sports. Have you made any changes to your account atall? 

Are you able to sign in to TV Go or are you getting the same error? 

Can you send us a screenshot of the error so we can help further on this one?

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

C8EAEAE2-D02F-4733-9956-C4E25899CE34.png

Kath

Thanks for the reply. I have made no changes, TV go works fine and I have attached a screenshot

look forward to your reaponse

Chris 

Hi Shootintutin, thanks for the message. It looks like you are signing in with an additional email which has been set up and you would need to sign in with the primary email address and it should be working fine. ^Chris.

Thanks for the response but you are wrong. I have changed nothing. I have been singing in with the same email for over 5 years. There is no secondary email

Thanks for coming back to us,

So I can take a closer look at this I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm