cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Channels inaccessible

DTP_3023
Joining in

Hi,

Playing live channels has recently stopped working on Sky Sports app, it worked previously. Error message states my subscription does not allow me to access the channel, this is not the case. Anyone aware of this issue or have any ideas how to resolve it.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @DTP_3023,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your Sky Sports app. In order to look into this further for you can you please provide exactly what the error states or if possible provide a screenshot of said error here. It would also help to know exactly what channel you are trying to watch when the error occurs. Alternatively you can run some further checks here.

Hope this helps and if not let us know and we will assist further.

Cheers

Joe

Hi Joe,

I can’t play any of the ‘paid for’ Sky Sports channels. Mix an News works fine. The channels are locked, padlock icon on the screen, and the error message simply states that my subscription doesn’t allow me to watch the channel, which isn’t true.

I’ve tried logging out of the app and back in again, I’ve also completely started again, deleting the app and reinstalling it, neither have resolved the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this reply and for explaining more, DTP_3023.

We're sorry to see you're getting this message when trying to watch Sky Sports channels as they're part of your TV bundle with us currently.

We'd really like to help with this, are you referring to the live channels for Sky Sports or any of the catch-up / on-demand programmes not playing?

Also, can you please clarify if this issue is present on our TV Go App or on your TV box (or both)?

Let us know more and we're here to help, cheers.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs