cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of help from virgin media

Dave117
Tuning in

Currently do not have access to a service I am paying for and there is no way to get a quick response from virgin media. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI Dave, your devices have now been reset, please wait 10 minutes before checking. ^Chris. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It all starts by describing your issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I need my devices rested on tv go as I have reached the limit and have no option to replace/ remove. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can wait here, for possibly a couple of days, and the staff who frequent the forum will fix this for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

HI Dave117, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TVGO service and will send you a private message so that this can be resolved for you. - Chris. 

HI Dave, your devices have now been reset, please wait 10 minutes before checking. ^Chris. 

I’ve just checked and all devices have been reset. Thank you for your help. 

Hi @Dave117,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that this is all sorted for you now.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!