cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kids app?

mrsean93
On our wavelength

Hi,

Hope you lovely lot can help. Last year when we went away I was with SKY and we downloaded the sky kids app. 

This year we are with virgin, after a quick Google I can see it looks like virgin have a kids app but I can't find it in the Android store and the link on there site takes me to an "app not found" page. 

I have a pixel 7 pro of that makes a difference? Has it been discontinued?

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/faster-virgin-tv-kids-app?intcmpid=house_...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mrsean93 

I'm afraid the Kids app has been discontinued. The last released version was in 2019.

Although the page you linked  is dated 21st Sept 2022, the actual information on the page is outdated and relates to now discontinued packages (Fun TV and Full House TV packages) 

To access the Kids channels you would need to use the TVGO app

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mrsean93 

I'm afraid the Kids app has been discontinued. The last released version was in 2019.

Although the page you linked  is dated 21st Sept 2022, the actual information on the page is outdated and relates to now discontinued packages (Fun TV and Full House TV packages) 

To access the Kids channels you would need to use the TVGO app

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mrsean93 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns.

As @newapollo has mentioned, the Kids app has been discontinued by you can use the TV Go app if you have access to the correct package for this.

We hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Ok that's a shame, thanks both for the answer though.