cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant sign in virgin tvgo

JT101
Joining in

I cant sign into virgin tvgo and when this has happened in the past its due to the limits on the devices that I can watch the app, so I remove some of the devices to start watching. Howeer, this time I am told to sign in when i go to Device Management but cant do so because I cannot sign in in the first place.

Can someone help?

Wayne

13 REPLIES 13

JT101
Joining in

I cant sign into my virgin Tvgo  no matter which way I sign into my account. I tried to access the device manager to change devices, as I have done this in the past and solve the same problem, but when I am asked to sign in and change devices, I cant!

Even though I have no issues with this problem on my mobile, I  need help with this issue as I need to watch TV on my desktop!!!!

Thanks

Wayne

JT101
Joining in

Yesterday, I posted an issue that I am having with TVgo and have not seen a response as yet -  does this mean that no one in the community can assist??

Wayne

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly by means of some forum advice - the guidelines for this community forum do specifically ask you to not post the same question in multiple places, it's good etiquette to keep to one thread for one problem, and this can save confusion. I've combined your posts into one place for you 😉

Secondly, this is primarily a community forum where the first response is often from other users who aren't VM staff - and it's quite possible that, indeed, no other users can help you here. If that is the case, then VM staff should come along and respond - but that might take a couple of days.

That means you may need to be patient and wait for the staff team to come along and advise further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JT101

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the TV Go issues.

I'll send a PM now to help further with this.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JT101

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, the devices were reset.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JT101

Have you been able to use this service since Thursday (I was out of the business yesterday)

Let me know publicly please, we don't need to PM.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi John_GS

No I have not been able to sign into TVgo either on Chrome or the Edge browser. When i go to Device Management I am also asked to sign but I cannot - I can only watch TVgo on my mobile!

Thanks

JT101

Hi JT101

Are you getting any error messages?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

HI John

No I am not getting any error messages just that when I am navigated to the sign in page no matter how much I click on 'sign in' nothing happens and when I click on Device Management I am asked to sign in and the same problems occur- its as if the sign in page in frozen!!!