cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't sign into Virgin TV Go via the app or browser

Tea_93
Tuning in

Hello,

I haven't been able to sign into virgin tv go via the app or browser for a while now. Every time I try I get the attached error message.

Screenshot-2021-09-13-at-17.00.39.png

I am able to log in to the virgin media website to check my account and bills, which use the same email and password.

I have also tried on several devices including iMac, Macbook Pro, and iPhone.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tea

10 REPLIES 10

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tea_93

Sorry to hear this is happening 

Can I just ask 

What device you are using

Have you tried accessing Tv Go through a web browser 

Have you ever been able to log in before without any issues

Gareth_L

Hey Gareth,

I've tried to access on my Macbook Pro (13-inch, 2017 Two Thunderbolt 3 ports), My iMac (iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014), and my iPhone (XR 128 gb). I'm experiencing the same issue on all devices.

Yes, I've tried accessing via a web browser (Chrome & Safari) but I have the same problem.

Yes, I used to be able to log in before without any issues.

Thanks

Tea

Thanks Tea_93

Can I please ask you to try resetting the My Virgin Media password to one you have not used before, Then log back in to Tv Go 

Gareth_L 

Hey Gareth,

I've tried that on a few occasions speaking to other people from the Virgin Media team, have just tried again, and have got the same error message.

I've tried signing in on the web browser as well as the app with the new password.

Screenshot-2021-09-14-at-14.45.00.jpg

Tea

Thanks for trying Rea_93

Thank you very much for your reply 

We have passed this onto our Product Team, who are going to look at this in more detail

As soon as I have some information, a fix or update I will let you know 

Regards 

Gareth_L

Hi @Tea_93

Please can you try logging in to TV Go again so our Support Team can check the logs? It would give them more information to look into so they can get to the bottom of it.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hey Lisa,

I just tried and got the same message.

Thanks

Tea

Thank you for this information @Tea_93

We have passed this on to our Product Service Team so they can investigate in the background and we will update as soon as we have the information. 

Thank you. 

Hello,

I just wanted to check to see if there was any update on this?

Thanks

T