cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to watch go in Spain post brexit

hornseyc
Joining in

Anyone know if it’s possible to use go app in eu after brexit?

5 REPLIES 5

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hornseyc

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

I know that if you are in the EU it shouldn't be an issue, but out of the EU after Brexit, it won't work. 

If you do have any further questions, please do let me know and I am more than happy to help 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

cje85
Trouble shooter

My understanding was it never worked outside the EU (even before Brexit), but now it isn't available in the EU either. 

That's certainly the case with other similar services which have all been blocked for UK customers in the EU since January.

It did work in Spain until January very well but I feared Brexit has scuppered that!

Hi! I am in Spain and it is an issue which Virgin and all VPN providers I’ve tried, 5 up to now, all say is impossible! I was just reaching at straws in case anyone could help, thank you!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Honrseyc,

this is from our where to watch section, we do not support VPN and cannot guarantee they will work

With Virgin TV Go you can stream your socks off wherever there’s WiFi, 3G or 4G in the UK. It’s available at no extra cost to all Virgin TV customers.

Zoie