cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register a device on the TV Go app?

Essex52
Up to speed

I logged in to my account on the TV Go app and tried to watch a couple of programs on my main TV - but TV screen showed program title but it didn't play it? Under registered devices, only my mobile is shown. Do I need to add my TV as a device? Can I add my computer as a device? If so, how do I add these devices to the TV Go app?

3 REPLIES 3

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi you can't add a TV as a device, it will have to be a tablet, smart phone, iPhone or an iPhone, portable devices. Regards Micky

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Essex52 wrote:

I logged in to my account on the TV Go app and tried to watch a couple of programs on my main TV

You've lost me a little there....

Firstly, which TV box do you have? If you're not sure, check here - 360 boxes do work differently with the TV Go app compared with TiVo & V6 ones.

With some caveats, if you want to watch programmes on your TV, then you use your remote control to navigate through your VM box's menus to find the programme - and then watch it there.

If you're using the TV Go app, it's usually because you want to watch that programme on the device you're using.

I may have misunderstood what you're asking - in which case, please explain further and I'm sure further help can assist.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Essex52,

Welcome back to our forums.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your TV go app. We want to best help regarding this. Are you able to answer the great questions asked by @japitts so we can best understand and help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs