cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when logging on to sky sports

The_Doc
Joining in

Hi There,

I am having trouble logging into the sky sports website in order to watch sky sports.  I select the virgin login like i have always done and I get the following message...

2021-08-01 (1).png

2021-08-01.png

As the pictures arent showing I get "OOPS there is a problem with your login, we cant check your account details right now.  please try again later"

 I Can log into virgin TV go fine and watch live TV there, but constantly get an error when i try and log in to watch sky sports live.

This happens on 3x windows PC plus my android app.

I have changed the password several times, cleared browsing data etc. and still the same, I can log into virgin TVgo but not sky sports to watch live sports.

Thanks

Clive

7 REPLIES 7

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello The_Doc

Sorry to hear of the problems watching Sky Sports, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this with us via the forums.

Can you confirm if you are using the same log in details you use for your online account? You mentioned you select the Virgin Media logo like you always have done, have you been able to use this service previously? If so, when were you last able to access it?

Rob

Thanks,

Yes I use the same login details as my virgin go account.  I generally use it almost daily but I haunt used it for a couple of months.  Its worked fine for years prior to then.

Regards

Clive

Thanks for the updated information Clive, does this happen across multiple browsers?

You mentioned you changed password, was this for your online account? If so, are you able to use these to access your online account?

Rob

Its the same across all browsers, well chrome and Edge and also on the android app.  Yes new password works on online account

Clive

Having checked, Sky Sports is still part of your package. If this is removed it will prevent you being able to log in and view the content via the app.

This may be something our IT guys need to look into. Before I send you a Private Message, can you log into TV Go and in the devices section there should be the option to for Sky and let me know what it says please? If you have reached the limit this may be causing the issues.

Thanks

Rob

I have 4 out of the 6 devices registered on sky, and I can watch sky sports on my virgin box so no problems there...

The_Doc_0-1627906024290.png

Regards

Clive

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know Clive, so we can raise this with IT to be looked into further I will contact you via PM - just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll take it from there.

Tom