cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code OVP_00200

PJaskolski
On our wavelength

Will some one from Virgin please let me know why they state that one can watch sky sport on Virgin Go when that is clearly not the case. All I get is the error message OVP _00200 this is compounded by no one at Virgin knowing what the error messsge means. I await a reply

30 REPLIES 30

Are you able to watch it via any other methods other than the app? 

Emma_C - Forum Team

No, only my Tele

Mark_Y
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out.

OVP _00200 is just a generic error code that prevents you from watching any content.

Instead of logging in through the TV GO app try signing in with your primary email address and password via the Sky Sports app instead.

Please let me know whether this error code is appearing after you have signed in or when you try to select a channel.

Kind Regards,

Roxie

Mark Y
Forum Team

Hi, that's doesn't work either

@Mark_Y wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out.

OVP _00200 is just a generic error code that prevents you from watching any content.

Instead of logging in through the TV GO app try signing in with your primary email address and password via the Sky Sports app instead.

Please let me know whether this error code is appearing after you have signed in or when you try to select a channel.

Kind Regards,

Roxie

Hi Dave,

I understand you've already tried everything just to sort this error message. I'm afraid I need to endorse you now to our online chat team for further assistance so they can look into it as soon as possible. You can click on this link > 

Let me know if they're able to sort it out for you.

Kind Regards,

Roxie

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I have exactly the same error message that's been going on for years. It's only when I use the Sky Sports App on my Android phone that this happens.

What a joke. I've called up again today ajd spend 30 mins on the phone with them and they've assured me their second team have reset all devices and this will work within 24 hours. I'd hoped to watch the Chelsea v West Ham game tonight. Doesn't look like that's happening now does it!

Her name is Celeste and she's based in India. I've recorded the call so they'd better have the thing sorted as they've made a promise to sort it.

Hi Bestfootie1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear that you've had this issue, I can appreciate it causes you some frustration and you would like it resolving. 

I'm sure if the team have said they've done some work so it will be resolved within 24 hours then this should be the case. Did they advise what they've done?

Have you tested it since? 

Let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

I've just come across the same error message.  Uninstalled the Sky Sports app, re-installed, took 2 minutes and it's working with no problems now.  Bit of a hassle, but at least it's a fix!

Hi I have exactly the same problem on my note 9 don’t know how to solve it  works fine on my iPad though

Hi jimbean,

Sorry to hear. Can you delete and re-install the app for me? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill