Menu
petersladdie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code 244

I was enjoying the Edinburgh derby on my laptop when all of a sudden I lost the service and got a error code 244 unable to show content due to copyright issues. clicked Ok and taken back to home screen. selected the programme again but this time I was asked to sign in again and got the same error code 244 but a different message that said the service was not available right now try again later so I could not even sign in. A check of the service status shows a known problem is being investigated

using the VM App from the Microsoft store on my laptop has greatly improved the service but this is now the second time that this has happened and last time VM had no answer to the problem. I am quite concerned that the same error code has more than one meaning. I would have included screenshots but it seems that my PrtSc button is not working

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 244

Hi petersladdie, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you've encountered this error, I can appreciate your concern if it's happened on more than one occasion as well.

It's not one I've encountered before personally - has it happened on any other device/browser, or just on your laptop? 

May I ask what is communicated on the service status page specifically with regards to this? 

Please keep in touch.

Tom_F

0 Kudos
petersladdie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tom, thank you. I only use my laptop for on the go and there is no way I can recall just exactly what the service status message was. I did ask for text updates but never got any. something else that's happened before. I just hope that its fixed as I want to use it tonight. I have set the programme to record just in case it doesn't.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Petersladdie,

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with, there was an issue last week with our TV go app, this has now been resolved,

Hopefully you will have faultless viewing tonight, let us know how it goes.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos