Menu
WTALLY
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error Code: 142

Everything I try to watch tonight, on my laptop or phone, is saying "Sorry - this isn't available. Error code: 142. Sorry - we can't play this at this moment"

What does this error code mean and when will service resume?

VirginTVGoError142.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code: 142

Hi WTALLY,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns, I'm really sorry that you've been having issues watching On Demand content.

How's the service been since your post? Have you been able to use the TV Go service as normal?

Just to check, were you trying to watch live TV or Catch Up/On Demand content?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
WTALLY
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was using catch up/on-demand service.

The problem still exists.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Has this improved at all since your last post WTALLY? Have you tried to install and re-install the app to see if that clears the problem? Do you have the same issue watching catch up/on-demand service on your TV? 

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
WTALLY
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Steven_L,

Two weeks ago I asked for help. Do you have any answers for me? I the event you have not see the questions, here they are again:

What does this error code mean and when will service resume?

I am not amused that rather than answering me both yourself and Rachel have asked the same questions "Is it working yet since your last post?" as though somehow, by not providing answers and allow time to go by without action that somehow that heals everything.

Here is a third question: Is that how Virgin Media provides support to their "valued" customers?

TWO WHOLE WEEKS! And I am not getting answers only questions "Is it working yet?, Is it working yet?"

0 Kudos