cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloads always "not available"

Bradley2468
Tuning in

I'm having trouble in using the TV go app for downloads (still), on Android.

The downloads complete, but then as soon as I go to the download page to try to use them, they immediately grey out and show up as "not available". I can still stream them from the show page - it's just the download that is broken.

Ive tried redownloading the file logging out and logging in, clearing the app data, and reinstalling the app. All that happens is that I eventually get a different error about too many downloads for the file, but I still get the same issue with other files.

8 REPLIES 8

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bradley2468

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding the issues you are experiencing when trying to watch downloaded content on TV Go.

I'm sorry to hear that the methods you have already tried did not fix the problem.

What programs you are trying to download? It might be the case that there is a restriction on the program.

Are you having the same issue on any other devices?

Kind regards,

Serena

I only have the one device. The programs are law and order: svu and law & order: organized crime.

This used to work until a couple of weeks ago.

Hi Bradley2468

Is it just these programs or everything?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Has been just those two, but I haven't tried too many others.  Multiple epsidoes though, including ones I previously downloaded and watched.

This also just happened with "wentworth". I watched episode 1 offline this morning but am now seeing this is sue with episide 2

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know Bradley2468. Do have the latest version of the app and Android OS as well? 

Tom 

Yes

Thank you for this @Bradley2468 we are raising a ticket for you to get this looked into with our IT teams! 

I'll let you know as soon as we have an update on this. 

Thank you.