cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Unavailable on TV Go mobile App

kenny_gow
Joining in

Using the Virgin TV Go App on iPhone 11 Pro Max. When attempting to download shows the following error message is presented:

“Downloading is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a while”

Have restarted and reinstalled App with no success. Definitely included as part of my package. Can someone help please?

15 REPLIES 15

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kenny.gow

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Is the issue still ongoing now?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, issue still ongoing.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @kenny_gow

Are you able to let me know the programs you are trying to download? It might be there is a restriction on the program. 

Are you having the issue on all devices you try this on? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I'm seeing this too, on law and order svu. I've previously downloaded episodes but can't download the latest (s22e12). I also get the same error from the previous episode (s22e11) that I successfully downloaded and watched last week.

Same for law and order: organized crime - I can't download the latest episode, or rpsodoes that I've downloaded before

The initial program was Wellington Paranormal on Sky Comedy, then attempted several movies & tv shows across different channels with the same error message. 

On attempting to launch the app today a new error message is presented:

“Sorry - this isn’t available. Sorry - this service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.”

Good morning

Sorry about that. I've attempted to download the episode 12 and this seems to now be sorted.

Is there any others you're having issues with?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

It still fails for me with an error that downloafs are currently unavailable

Hi Bradley2468

Thanks for coming back to me. Is this all shows or certain ones please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Same for me, all shows. The TV Go app has always been dire. I don't know why I keep trying it. It's never worked properly.