cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Problems

jmckay59
Tuning in

I have been trying to download Stargate Atlantis episodes and I’m receiving a message that downloading it’s not possible at this time! This has been going on for several days now. Is there really a problem? What is the solution?

12 REPLIES 12

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a TiVo/V6, or a 360? The functionality within TV Go (which I presume you're using) does differ slightly depending which software platform your TV box is using.

Or do you have a TiVo/V6, and are trying to download a recording from your box using TV Control? TV Go is ordinarily just for live & OnDemand streaming (assuming you are a TiVo/V6 customer)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All 5 series, 100 episodes, seem to be downloadable via Virgin TV Go app for TV 360 users:

3B8447B3-722E-44A3-BB1B-E80C994F64CC.pngDBB0B671-898B-4FE6-8B64-9DD01060242C.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Nice one Ernie.. presumably that's to add to your 360's watchlist? I may not have the terminology right - but saving it on the app, to then watch on your 360.

If so, I guess we need to establish if the OP is using a TiVo/V6, or a 360.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Downloads, as in TiVo, are for offline watching on mobile devices.

Watchlist is a great function and is generally used to post boxsets to for future watching.

For this example of Stargate Atlantis, you would add it to the Watchlist, either directly on TV 360 or via the app, then, on the TV 360, you would go to the Watchlist section of Saved and start watching series 1 episode 1. Subsequently, your position in the series would be held in Continue Watching in Saved and you would progress from there.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jmckay59

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues downloading Stargate Atlantis episodes, is this happening with every episode or only on certain ones?

Are you using TiVo V6 or 360?

Is there an error code that appears with the message that states 'unable to download'?

Best wishes,

Serena

Almost every episode.

Occasionally one works.

4058BA65-9CB5-4270-B17B-C02203CF203C.jpeg

Btw I use my phone

Iphone11

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is your Virgin TV box a TiVo, V6 or 360? The functionality offered by the TV Go app does differ depending which.

Please check here if you're not sure.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @jmckay59,

In addition to confirming the TV box you are using, can you also check if other programmes are having the same issue or is this just Stargate Atlantis episodes?

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide