Menu
todger1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Devices on VMGo.

I have 2 devices registered on Virgin media go but they are showing twice. I can't delete them in the app but I can online. Subsequently Sky go says maximum number of devices reached...suprise suprise. My wife wont let me vent my spleen on here..but it really is poor that 9 times out of 10 I can't watch on Go!   You'd be quick to complain if my payment was this bad!

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Devices on VMGo.

Hi todger1,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry that you're having problems with the VM TV Go app. Can you please remove the app and then re-install it and let me know if that continues to happen?

Did you mean to write Sky Go? Or do you mean the TV Go app is saying that you've reached the maximum number of devices?

Let me know,

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
todger1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media tv go app. My devices are shown twice and will not delete. Subsequently, Sky sports only allows one device to view live sports...maximum devices reached...

I've re installed the app, twice.. and cleared cache..and data. 

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for explaining. 

I'm going to need to access your account to help with the Sky Sports app, so I'll pop you a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Haha not a problem at all. 

Cheers mate. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos