cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device reset

Sampsun50
Joining in

Hi

All was working fine watching on go, then computer did update and i keep having to remove a device, now it says i cant do till march, can u help?

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sampsun50, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that a recent software update caused your device registration to knock out. In order for me to help further, can you please let me know the following?

• What device are you using and what OS is it running? 
  • What browser are you using? Do you use other browsers on the same device from time to time or only this one?
  • Have you deleted any cache or cookies on the browser? 
  • Have you already re-registered the device this month? 

Pop back and let me know so I can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

• What device are you using and what OS is it running? Windows
  • What browser are you using? Do you use other browsers on the same device from time to time or only this one? Chrome and yes gener8
  • Have you deleted any cache or cookies on the browser? yes 
  • Have you already re-registered the device this month? Yes i waited till i could reregister, which i did, then used, after that i tried again and it wanted me to reregister another device.

So same problem

Hi @Sampsun50

Thank you for your response.

We can manually re set the devices for you.

I will send you a private message now so we can do that for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki

I have sussed it, the new update on my anti virus software was deleting the cookies i closed. i have switched off and alls good now.

Thank you

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sampsun50

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm glad to hear that the issue is now resolved, thanks for letting us know. If you have any further problems, please do pop back and we would be happy to help 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena