cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device limit reached

Emmap2
Joining in

I cannot watch live tv as it says device limit has been reached. My phone is the only device with access so I don’t understand. Any suggestions on what I can do to resolve it?

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emmap2, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue with accessing TV Go on your device. 

This can sometimes happen if you've rana software update on your device or changed your settings. We can refresh things for you to regain access though. 

In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you so I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I'm having the same difficulty with my mobile to stream sky sports through the app.

I'm getting Device limit reached contact your provider. And I only have one device registered and cannot play it.

Could someone please contact me. 

Hi @LHebbs75,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

You can only stream Sky Sports content on one device at a time. I will pop you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this for you. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs