Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Device change limit reached

That shouldn't be the case. If you'd like I can private message you to get some details to take a look at this?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
malcolmP
Tuning in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Martin,

Yes please

0 Kudos
mohster
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I  have been able to use tv anywhere about 1 day a month since I started with virgin mainly because every time I register it as a device and then go back to use it states I have reached my limits as to registration of devices and have to wait until a specific date to change it again. I put up with it for a while and eventually gave up and ended up watching my amazon prime programs (which are a lot cheaper than £85 per month) After having given up before the other day and watched some programmes and went to go back on it today and it says the same that I have to wait until 1st April to change one of my devices as I have two registered. But when I look at the devices my pc is still registered as one of them.

This is really frustrating and quite a problem as it means I can only watch tv downstairs and not in bed and as I am in bed due to health reasons and have been for a significant time, it means that I pay £85 per month to have the full house package but nobody watches tv at all and I resort to watching youtube and have to do that on my amazon dongle, and the only reason why I have the broadband is to enable me to watch tv on my amazon stick at present, so as far as I can see having the virgin tv/.broadband package is a bit pointless at present. Whilst I like the fast broadband and that is the only thing that has stopped me going back to sky as I did not have any problems when I used the sky app, on 4 different items (not just 2) without any hitches for the whole time I had it, and i was not limited to 1 day a month, I think that I have come to the point where if it is not sorted out i will be leaving to go back to sky especially as i see there are mainly other people who have the same problem..

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi mohster,

Thank you for the post and welcome to community. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with the TV Go registration.

Have you tried now to access your TV go app?

With your Tv go App you can only do 2 changes in 30 days.

You call also check this link here in helping you registering your device on your TV go App.

Please let us know if you experience the same problem after trying to access it.

Kind Regards,

Trisha_G

0 Kudos