cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Limit Reached

davidk1970
Joining in

Hi

How can I reset my devices on the app, I can’t watch Sky sports even tho my device is registered?

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi davidk1970,

Thank you for your post and welcome to forums 🙂 
You can add/remove devices on your TV go account but this can only be done 3 times a month.

To watch Sky Sports you need to download the Sky Sports app, you cannot watch via TVGO.

Zoie

Hi

sorry, I have the sky app, the TVGo won’t let me remove or change any devices already saved?

Hi @davidk1970, thanks for your reply.

Just to confirm, is it Virgin TV Go that is saying you have too any devices registered, or the Sky TV Player?

If it's Virgin TV Go that's saying this, I can help you but resetting the users on here still won't permit you to watch Sky Sports, as you need to sign in on their own website.

Try going onto skysports.com, select Log In at the top of the page, then select the icon (bottom left-ish of the page) where it asks you to sign in as a Virgin Media customer.

Do you still need help following this?

I can reset all of your devices from your Virgin TV Go account if you'd like me to so you can start afresh, but just keep me updated please.

Regards

Tom_W

Please reset 

Hi DavidK1970 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting your TV Go Devices reset.  I would love to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R