cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Limit Reached

rbtwilliamson
Tuning in

Can someone please reset my devices limit. I didn't realise clearing my cookies would make devices re-register and I am now struggling to catch the matches today, unless it's reset.

Robert

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rbtwilliamson,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your TVGo App at the moment! I can understand that this can be frustrating.

Have you tried to reset your TVGO devices on your Device Management page to see if this can help? 

If you're still having issues, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I finally got through to a staff member via chat. I wish that wasn't so difficult to do! He sorted it and reset my devices. As always, when I finally get to your staff, they're great. However, the seemingly endless loop of forum conversations and help sheets with no relevance to my needs is exhausting. Let's just connect humans to humans.

Thanks, Robert 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey rbtwilliamson, thanks for this update on your issue faced.

We're glad to hear you managed to speak to our helpful staff over the phone and get this problem sorted now.
Please, feel free to get back to us should you have any further faults or issues in the future, always happy to best help you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs