Menu
Keith_H
Joining in
Message 71 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached - Sky Sports

Hi,

Thanks for that useful link, I have the same problem.  The Sky Sports & Cinema device registration page shows I have one device slot available but no changes left this month.  The new laptop has been successfully registered with TV Anywhere but we can't watch Sky Sports yet.  There was a problem with the phone registration earlier this month that meant it had to be re-registered thus using up the device change..

Is it possible to allow another device change so we can watch the Sky Sports I'm paying for on the new laptop?

Any help much appreciated.

Keith

0 Kudos
mmcgechie
Just joined
Message 72 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi there I have experienced seemingly same frustrating issue as others i.e. unable to enable iPad to the sky Sports app despite not having made a change in a long time - can you clear out existing devices please?

0 Kudos
Jay141
Joining in
Message 73 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Re:

L

0 Kudos
Amazingadam133
Joining in
Message 74 of 86
Flag for a moderator

I’m also having this issue. I upgraded my mobile and I’ve tried adding my new mobile to the TV anywhere but it hasn’t synced to sky! My iPad still works fine. Can you help?
0 Kudos
Amazingadam133
Joining in
Message 75 of 86
Flag for a moderator

^
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 76 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amazingadam133,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this too.

I've added another device change. Could you try re-registering your device to see if it clears the issue?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
NickC1
Just joined
Message 77 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I've recently joined virgin and am setting up my devices and was also annoyed to be told I'd reached the limit on sky sports.  Could you please help me understand which devices are registered and how to change them

Nick

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 78 of 86
Flag for a moderator

@NickC1 wrote:

Hi 

I've recently joined virgin and am setting up my devices and was also annoyed to be told I'd reached the limit on sky sports.  Could you please help me understand which devices are registered and how to change them

Nick

You can see your current Sky registered devices here http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices

In order to change your Sky devices, you'll have to have a device change free, and then delete the one you no longer wish to use. The next time you watch content via the Sky app on your new device, it'll automatically register itself.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 79 of 86
Flag for a moderator

You can check your sky registered devices here: http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices

They are separate to your Virgin TV Go registered devices
Price1234
Joining in
Message 80 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi kath, I have feeling I have the same issue. Could you please check how many devices I have registered. I should have 2, my sons Ipad which is called - louis’ Ipad  and my Ipad which is called dans ipad. 

Thanks

Dan

0 Kudos