Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 61 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached - Sky Sports

That's great news Seahorse Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues then come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
D3GeN
Settling in
Message 62 of 86
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem as everyone else, i cleared the list of devices from virgins TV anywhere devices page, but i still cannot add my Iphone. It appears to blocking this device. It keeps coming up with the message device limit reached and refers me to the page i already cleared.

Can someone please help sort this out, im seriously considering ridding of sky sports as every time i want to watch something something stops me. Its becoming a joke.

Any early assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks D3G

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 63 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi D3GeN Smiley Happy

Welcome in and I hope you've had a good day so far Smiley Happy

The TV Anywhere service looks like it needs some help getting on, I have looked into it from my side and I can see that you have enough to change the devices. Can you tell me if you have been able to add this in the meantime? I would also like to ask are you trying to add it to the SKY Sports app or our own TV Anywhere app?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Roger39
Joining in
Message 64 of 86
Flag for a moderator

I use the same laptop to watch on line yet it tells me that  "You currently have both of your 2 allowed devices registered"  and the Sky page says "unable to register this device.  You have already used your device changes this month"

I don't understand why it is saying this as I use the one laptop and I've not made any changes.

Can you help me?

Roger.

0 Kudos
Wazzanator86
Joining in
Message 65 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben & Kath

I'm having the same issues as most people in this post, can you please remove both my registered devices from the sky app\network so I can add this new tablet. I registered the tablet fine on the virgin app but because they're not synced sky app can't tell and says device limit reached so I can't watch sky sports.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Craig

0 Kudos
clementmilne
Joining in
Message 66 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Dear Team,

I have the Skysports device limit reached issue. I have 2 PC's registered for TV Anywhere and that app works fine but when I login to Sky to stream SKYSports I get the device not registered error because clearly I have other devices registered from last year. Can we Sync my skysports devices with the current TV anywhere ones.

Many Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 67 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Make sure you are looking in the correct device registration page.

There is a separate section in the TV anywhere profile for registration for the Sky apps - check what devices are already registered and if necessary remove one so that the new device can be added.

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/sky/

Under My Profile Click on Sky Cinema and Sky Sports and you get to the device registration page

The two registration sections don't sync automatically.
Joining in
Message 68 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for your help back on line  very helpful 

0 Kudos
branholder14
Joining in
Message 69 of 86
Flag for a moderator

I have Been advised that I have reached my limit of Devices when watching Sky Sports but as far as I know I have only ever used my iPad and my computer.

Could you tell me which  other devices are registered?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 70 of 86
Flag for a moderator

You can check yourself by following the steps I set out in my post two above yours.