Menu
Bakerkevjb
Joining in
Message 41 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached - Sky Sports

my sky sports app is showing device limit reached yet I only have one device on to anywhere, is there a simple way to delete devices from the sky sports app? I just want my two iPads linked

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 42 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bakerkevjb, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to have you on board with us Smiley Happy

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I have removed the phone device you had registered on the Sky platform for you now so only your iPad is registered. You have 1 change to use to add the new iPad. If you try streaming from it now, it should work. 

Keep me posted. 
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
benclift
Settling in
Message 43 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes I have the same problem with Device Limit Reached on Sky Sports, my laptop is the only device registered.

Can you help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 44 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi benclift, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having an issue with this. Smiley Sad 

In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things. 
I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
g_dights
Just joined
Message 45 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am trying to access sky sports but I am getting the device limit reached error! There are currently two devices registered to the account and the one I am using is one of them, no new device has been added!

I can currently stream on the virgin tv anywhere site & also watch BT sports but I don't understand why its not allowing me to stream sky sports too!

Please can you help ASAP, I have a match to watch! Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 46 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi g_dights

Thanks for posting on the community.

In regards to this issue, I have replied to you on your own thread > Can't stream sky sports but my device is registered.

If you can reply back to me on there please to keep the conversation together, that would be great.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DavidY
Tuning in
Message 47 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am experiencing the same problem. Previously I had two devices registered - Paula's laptop and David's iPad.  This evening I deleted David's iPad and added David's laptop.  I am trying to watch Sky Sports on David's laptop but am being told that I've reached the two devices limit.  Please help, and/or explain what I need to do to get Sky Sports working in my laptop.

Thanks

David

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 48 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi DavidY, 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue adding your device for use with the Sky apps. 

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I have reset the Sky platform and removed David's iPad for you now and you have 1 change to use to add the new device. If you try streaming now, it should work. 

Keep me posted.

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
callanish
Joining in
Message 49 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I guess this is the thread to come to for help when requesting a device reset. Can someone at Virgin customer support please help me with re-setting one of my device slots for the Sky Sports sign in. The Windows 10 Anniversary update has reset both my slots with sky sports, but only one device can be added until next month. Since this is an O.S glitch affecting Virgin Media, could someone please delete the oldest device I have registered with Virgin Media for use with Sky Sports so I can add a second device without getting rid of the one I just registered. When I look up my device info, I've got two devices now with the same name and don't want to delete the one I just registered only 24 hours ago, so I would appreciate if someone could open up a device slot for me so I don't have to wait until next month to add it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 50 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi callanish, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you have been having since upgrading your OS. 

I have already replied to your thread here: Windows 10 anniversary update and sky sports

We answer posts in date order and it can take us a little while to get round to you. 

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos