cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting devices - limit reached

Painterboy
Joining in

Can’t delete devices. Msg says device limit reached. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity. Duplicate post removed]

6 REPLIES 6

Painterboy
Joining in

Can you reset device limit.?

Hi @Painterboy,

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads so it's easier for us and wait for a member of the Forum Team to help.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi @Painterboy,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you've faced some issues with your device limit on Virgin TV Go. To manage your devices for the service, sign in and head here to make the changes you need. You can also find further instructions on how to do this here.

You can only make a three changes per month on your registered devices, and will then need to wait until the following month to make any additional changes. If you still need help, please let us know and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Painterboy
Joining in

Hi Zach  won’t let me delete devices. It’s says cannot register device when I’m trying to delete. 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Painterboy

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear you are unable to delete devices, I would like to reset your devices for you to get this sorted. I shall send you a private message to obtain the details required now. Please look our for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Painterboy

Thanks for responding to my private message, I'm glad that the Device-Limit issue is sorted for you now 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena