cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-register tv go devices

4256stephen
Joining in

I have tried numerous times to delete/replace my virgin tv go devices, this seems impossible to do! Is there a way to delete all devices and start fresh?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @4256stephen,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

As advised above by BenMCR, you can only replace up to 3 devices a month.  

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
For TV Go, no. Once all the slots are full, you can replace up to 3 devices a month and when you register a new device, you can pick which old device is removed.

For Sky Sports devices if you're subscribed to Sky Sports, then that works differently and you do need to manually remove devices once the slots are full before you can register new ones. To that follow the instructions I posted here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Sky-sports-on-iPad-say-device-limit-reached/m-p/48...
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

4256stephen
Joining in

Hi, was wondering if anyone knows how to delete all devices and start fresh on the virgin tv go app, i cant see a delete option and the de-register doesn't work.

Regards Stephen.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @4256stephen,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

As advised above by BenMCR, you can only replace up to 3 devices a month.  

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi, i haven't replaced any devices for months!

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no 'delete all option' for TV Go devices, or an explicit option to de-register an existing TV Go device.

Once the device list is full, the 'replace' option that's available 3 times a month deletes and de-registers an existing device when the new device replaces it in the device list.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi there @4256stephen

So sorry for the confusion over your device registration. 

Have you been to use the replace as guided by @BenMcr or are you still facing this issue? 

If you are unable to replace the devices let me know and I will send you a PM so we can fully reset this on our side. 

Thank you.