cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content not available on device

Nes2010
Joining in

I've been watching Sky Sports on my laptop but tonight it's come up with THE CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE ON YOUR DEVICE in a yellow banner? It's the same laptop been using so not sure what's happened... HELP

10 REPLIES 10

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nes2010, 

Thank you for your post. 

This may have been a one off or an error at the time - can you confirm was this on all channels or just the one? Also has it continued to happen since your post? 

Cheers. 

Hi Ryan

Still having the same issue with the sky sports on laptop? 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Nes2010,

Is this only a problem on your laptop? Are you able to try any other devices to see if you get the same issue?

Is this happening on all the Sky Sports channels?

Have you tried disabling the Wifi on your device and then enabling it again? Make sure the app is closed when trying this

Regards

Steven_L

Yes it's just on this device and it's all the sky sports channels , it had been working fine! 

I've tried what you suggested but no luck? 

Please could you try to clear the cache of the browser that you're loading Sky Sports from and try again to log in.

Would you be able to check if your device is still registered in your TV Go settings?

You can get to the 'Manage Sky devices' section by going to

Settings

Device management 

Half way down the page on the device management screen, there should be a 'Manage Sky devices' and this would open the manage sky devices page

Your device should be listed on that page.

Regards

Steven_L

ModTeam

Hi Nes2010,

We're very sorry that you're experiencing some issues streaming Sky Sports. 

Please can you confirm the make and model of device you're trying to stream Sky Sports on?

Please can you also confirm the web browser and web browser version you have had a problem with?

Kind regards,

Community Moderation Team

Yes it's the web browser 

I only brought the laptop a couple of weeks ago and was working fine on sky for a week or so,it's a new Levano Chromebook

Thanks 

Can you please confirm which web browser and the browser version you're using? Apologies for all the questions, this will just help us get this reported and figure out the exact cause. 

Many thanks,

Beth

Beth

It's Google and it's the most up to date version 

Thanks