cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chicago Fire Friday’s Episode missing on Virgin TV Go

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Why is Friday’s latest episode of Chicago Fire missing from Virgin TV Go as no problem on Chicago Med and Chicago PD to watch on my iPad as away from home. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you suggest this is simply an error as previous episodes have been available via the app, as shown here:

3C1D7E73-79A0-4D3F-85FD-383E14B458D9.jpeg

Hopefully, a member of Virgin Media staff will come along soon and get this released to watch on the app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you suggest this is simply an error as previous episodes have been available via the app, as shown here:

3C1D7E73-79A0-4D3F-85FD-383E14B458D9.jpeg

Hopefully, a member of Virgin Media staff will come along soon and get this released to watch on the app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

S06622
Tuning in

Hi 2 of Skys programmes are still not available on tv go app. Chicago Fire season 11 episode 7 and S.W.A.T season 6 episode 8 are still missing. What is happening?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

SWAT S6 E8 is listed on my TV Go, and plays OK

I agree Chicago Fire is missing, as per the previous posts. VM staff should be along in a few days, to flag this.

S06622
Tuning in

Hi virgin media please,please,please add series 11 episode 7 of Chicago to virgin tv go asap. It should have been added 3 days ago just like the latest episodes of Chicago Med and Chicago PD. How long does it take to fix

Hi S06622,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear that is missing. 

I have flagged this to the relevant team. 

^Martin

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Thanks Martin

Still waiting for virgin media to add episode 7 of Chicago Fire season 11 to be added. Tomorrow morning episode 8 will be available why is it raking so long to fix?

Episode 8 of season 11 of Chicago Fire is now available on tv go sky on demand but guess what……. Why I am I still waiting for episode 7 to be uploaded. It’s 7 days now. Not good enough

Missing Chicago fire season 11 episode now available on tv go. Thanks virgin media