Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot watch live TV - Device limit reached but only have 2 devices

I only have 2 registered devices, computer on Google Chrome and my HUAWEI CLT-L09 mobile but it has registered the same computer 4 times. Now unable to watch TV on the registered computer. It works on the HUAWEI CLT-L09. If the computer is already registered why do I need to keep reregistering it another 3 times and then it still not work. How do get out of this mess. It was all good last week. Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot watch live TV - Device limit reached but only have 2 devices

Hi 170imjin,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

We have seen issues where you’re unable to watch on a device that has been registered even though it has been used before on PC or MacBook. This can cause all slots and changes for the month to be used. You’re currently allowed 5 devices with 3 changes per month. 

This is caused when the cookies and cache for TV Go are removed / deleted. This is not a fault and is working as expected. To avoid the situation you simply need to change the settings on your browser to keep the cookies active for TV Go.

If you do need me to reset your devices then please let me know and I can do this for you.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos