cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot watch anything tv go on laptop

milbers
On our wavelength

I get the message - sorry this video can not be played at this time - this is for all programmes and watchlist on my laptop. It was working ok up to yesterday 16th May. I have no problem watching on my android phone. Any suggestions please.

3 REPLIES 3

milbers
On our wavelength
I tried Chrome and this appears to be working ok. Does anyone know why Edge is not working but Chrome is? I did not make any changes to Edge but the message sorry this video cannot be played at this time always appears. Very frustrating

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @milbers,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry that you've been experiencing some issues with accessing your TVGo on your laptop!

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to try the App on another web browser and it worked! Is the App not working just on Edge? You can always take a look at our TV GO Help page  for more information which can help resolve this issue on Edge.

Please keep us updated on how you're getting on and if you need any further help or assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

milbers
On our wavelength
Many thanks for getting in touch. I am still unable to watch using Edge but thankfully am able to using Chrome. Still baffled as to why it stopped working on Edge. I will get back to you if I experience any further problems. Thanks again.