cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in to virgin tv go

FrancesHinden
Joining in

I think I am not the first to raise this but I get an error Please sign in with your main user account. Sub-accounts can’t use this service. 

of course i have no idea what a sub-account is

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @FrancesHinden 

It's possible that you've been trying to sign into TVGO using your contact email address in error.

You need to log into the TVGO app using the same email address that you use to log in to MyVirginMedia 

Also if you haven't already, then you need to register for TVGO using the same email address that you use to log in to MyVirginMedia

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @FrancesHinden,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing the TVGo App. 

I can see that @newapollo has provided some additional information about this issue. Can you tell us if this has helped resolve your issue? 

Let us know and we'll do all we can to help. 🙂

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am using the email address I use for Virgin Media. 
i already have an issue that I never receive any bills by email, only unsolicited marketing material, but this is the only address they have ever had. 

Perhaps it is complicated by the fact that my account was transferred to me from my husband’s name when he became ill. I no longer have access to his emails. 

Hi FrancesHinden,

Thanks for the additional information, so I can take a closer look at this for you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm