cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into TV Go

Anvildon
Joining in

Hello, 

It seems a common issue, but I cannot log into TV GO on the app (ios) or on a browser (Chrome and Edge tried).

When trying to log in I get the error: "Username or password incorrect. Please retry and click the box below to prove you are not a robot."

However I CAN use these detail to access the main virgin account and the TV control app and Sky Sports app fine.

I have followed other suggestions in other similar to clear cache etc, but nothing works.

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Anvildon 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your service and thank you again for posting. 

Can I ask what device you are using to access TV Go? Have you been able to try on another device at all? 

Hi,

I am using iPhone 13 and tried on a HP (windows) laptop.

Both have the same error message, 

Thanks,

Hi Anvildon,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, are you able to sign into your Online Account using the same details, if you can try changing the password then try again.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I could access the online account, and changed the password as requested.

TV Go still has the same error message.

Thanks, 

Thanks for checking this, as this has not worked it may be best for us to reset the devices on our end to see if this helps.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Anvildon 😊 I'm glad to see this has now been resolved for you.

Please let us know if you need any further help, we're always happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules