Menu
js650
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign-in on my tablet

Downloaded the TV go app to my Samsung Galaxy Tab A this morning and have been unable to sign-in, it keeps telling me the username/password are incorrect (the fact I've logged into this on my PC shows they are correct!), even my security question I'm told is incorrect (I should know my own mother's maiden name!). It says its correct when I enter the account details but that is all - I cannot understand what is going on - HELP

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign-in on my tablet

Good Morning js650,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums!

Sorry this post hasn't been answered sooner, and that you've been having issues with the TV Go application on your tablet

Have you managed to get this resolved or is it still on going? Have you attempted to change the password on the application for this service at all?

If you're still struggling, drop us a response and either I, or one of my colleagues will be happy to pick it up for you

Kindest regards, David_Bn

0 Kudos
js650
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks David_Bn it was my password at fault - for some reason it was 11 characters long (and accepted) on my PC. I have now changed it and everything is running fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excellent, thanks for letting us know.

If you need further assistance, do please feel free to come back to the Forums and we'll be happy to assist where possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos