cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports log in problem - F008756934

ModTeam

Hello, 

We're aware of a problem currently affecting some of our customers where they're unable to log in to the Sky Sports website.

We're currently investigating the issue. 

We will update this thread with any updates. 

Thanks, 

Your Community Moderators

UPDATE: It has been raised under ticket number F008756934.

This should now be showing on our service status page here: virg.in/service

77 REPLIES 77

JonTi
Joining in

After following the instructions to login to the SKY SPORTS app, I followed the instructions to the letter.

I logged in via the Virgin Media button. Trouble is when you go to watch a Sky Sports channel a notice comes up on the Sky Sports App that says...

"This content is available on our Sky Sports Mobile, Sky Go or Now TV app."

I have downloaded the SKY SPORTS MOBILE TV app and when you are prompted for login there is no prompt to sign is as a Virgin customer...

Please help I want to watch the Cricket!!

Morning JonTi,

Thanks for your post, I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble logging in to the app.

Can you confirm if you've tried logging in on a different device? Which device are you having the issue on?

Are you trying to watch Live TV?

Alex_Rm

Hi I'm having an issue on the sky sports website where I use my virgin media login details to try and watch something but once I've click login it sends me back to the beginning and wants me to log in again
it's like a 3 step loop

I've tried it on several browsers, PC's macs, locations, but get the same issue

is thre something wrong with the logins if was working fine last week

Cheers
SB

Hi I'm having an issue on the sky sports website where I use my virgin media login details to try and watch something but once I've click login it sends me back to the beginning and wants me to log in again
it's like a 3 step loop

I've tried it on several browsers, PC's, Macs, locations, but get the same issue

is there something wrong with the logins it was working fine last week

Cheers
SB

grumpyken
Tuning in

when i log in to sky sports it just goes back to the log in page again, everytime i login

Hi, I've got exactly the same problem, just keep going around in circles.

It was working fine earlier this morning.

Is it a Virgin Media Log in problem or a Sky Sports problem?

Cheers

Im also having this issue. I thought it was just me but seems to be an issue with the authentication between VM and SKY. 

i am having the same trouble
ken

Same, can Login uisng the SkyApp on mobile

But not via the Laptop and SkySports web site Loging in through the Virgin Media route

Got to be some authetication issue with Laptop connections