cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to virgin TV go app

Mrinal
Settling in

Hi, I'm having the same problem and can't work out what the issue is. Tried both desktop and mobile, same error message turns up!

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mrinal, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue logging in to TV Go. 

Can you please let us know what error message you are getting? Are you able to log in to My VM using the same details or do you get an error when logging in there too? 

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Wasitn87
On our wavelength

@Mrinal wrote:

Hi, I'm having the same problem and can't work out what the issue is. Tried both desktop and mobile, same error message turns up!

Virgin Media took more than 6 months to fix this, I kept reporting and they kept trying but nothing, I couldn’t bother at some point to use the app, after some time it started working can’t remember when. So best of luck 

Hi Waistin87, 

Thanks for taking the time to pop a post here regarding your experience. 

We're sorry that nothing worked to resolve things for you previously. Hopefully the OP is having an issue which we are able to fix for them. 

I am glad things are working for you now but if you do have any further trouble, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs