cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to Connect app

CountyGirl
On our wavelength

I have just got a new phone and the connect app needs me to login again. But, it won’t recognise my username and/or password. It is correct. I have triple checked. It just won’t accept it. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Seems as though it was the same problem I have had before. I had to reset password. Luckily I was eventually able to remember my security question answer and got it done that way. 

Thanks for the support. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thanks for the update.

Pleased to see it's all sorted now.

Stay safe and take care

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I haven't been able to sign in to any of the Virgin Media apps on my phone for months.

Every time I try to login, it just times out.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing works.  Also, I've noticed, since I got my Hub4, all Virgin Media hotspots, including the one at my address have disappeared - I have noticed this on my computer as well, although I can't use a pc or laptop at a hotspot anyway, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Obviously a problem with Virgin Media and not do do with our devices.

Hi @Celesta, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues access our apps.  Could you expand on which apps these are?  As the connect app, is not supported by the hub 4.  Also, is your username one that you set up on your existing account?  Or has it been linked to a former account or at a former address?  Finally are you able to sign into My Virgin Media, on a desktop or laptop?  We can take a look at your hotspot settings from here if required, but have you checked them in the online account?

Regards

Lee_R