cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into tv go.

Cmills23
Tuning in

I can't log into the virgin TV go app. Have been getting the error message you can't use your sub account. There's only 1 email address on my account.  Can someone help me?

9 REPLIES 9

Cmills23
Tuning in

I'm getting the same message.  I've been trying to sort this April. I can sign into myvirginmedia but not TV go. Says I can't use my sub account I only have one email on it. 

Thanks for your post @Cmills23,

Can you please confirm if you're able to clear the cache on your web browser and sign in, using the My Virgin Media details?

Are you experiencing this fault on multiple devices or is this on one specific device?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

I've cleared caches I've deleted and reinstalled multiple times. I've had tickets upon tickets created. I just want to access a service that comes with my account. It says I can't use a sub account. I only have one email connected to my account. 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Cmills23,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. Sorry to hear of the issue you're having with your TV Go account.

I'd like to take a further look into this to make sure all the details on your account are correct.

I'll send you a private message to confirm these, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top if the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cmills23

Thanks for the details.

Have you previously had a Virgin Media account with us before and did you use the same email address for that?

Can you post a screenshot of the error message that pops up when you try to log in please?

Thanks,

Serena

Yes i did have a account previously with the same email address. The error says failed to sign in you cant sign in with a sub account. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cmills23,

Thank you for coming back to us in regards to this. I understand that this must be frustrating. 

Can you tell me if you're able to sign into your TVGo services via a web browser using your MyVirginMedia details?

Please let me know if this issue still persists and I will be able to look into this for you further.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've already answered this it doesn't work anywhere it's telling me I can't sign in with a sub account. Fed up with being passed to person to person can someone just deal with it?

Thanks for coming back to us @Cmills23,

I'll seek to look into this for you - check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn