cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log into sky sports app

2243_drew
Joining in

I cannot sign into sky sports app to watch live sports I have tried to remove devices from my account it shows I only have two at the moment which is less than I am allowed but it won’t let me remove them. Help it’s driving me mad

9 REPLIES 9

2243_drew
Joining in

iPhone SE 2020

ios 14.8

no updates needed

i have tried to re register my device but I can’t even delete the two devices shown on the TVGO device management screen

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi 2243_drew, 

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry you are unable to view sky sports via the app.

Are you able to try this on another device or a browser?

Zoie

I have tried on different t devices and a laptop none of them work. TV GO says I can register 5 devices I only have two registered I have tried to remove them and restart but is won’t let me?

Thank you for your response @2243_drew.

When logging into your account, do you get an error message? If so what is it? Are you able to provide a screenshot while omitting personal details? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

8A4D0B3E-CFF4-4AA4-BFD5-7A3A7CAA482F.png

Even when I log on using a laptop I cannot change devices to register or unregister even though it shows I have two of five devices registered

Thanks for coming back to us @2243_drew.

Are you able to log into My Virgin Media via the app or site with the same details?

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes I use the same details to log into my virgin media, virgin Togo and they all work except when I use the same details on sky app using the virgin tile it says the message I posted earlier in this thread

Thanks for your reply, 2243_drew. I've sent you a private message to confirm your details and to reset your device logins.

Cheers,

Corey C