Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to TV Go App

jnewc
Tuning in

Like so many on this forum, I am unable to login to the TV Go app

• I've tried using the Android app
  • I've tried using the website (https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html)
  • I can access my billing account fine
  • I do have a VM email address listed on my account - separate to the personal email I use for logging in - but I do not have access to an inbox for it
  • I'm using my own non-VM email to login to my billing account

Can someone from the support team work whatever magic was done for the other posts please?

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jnewc, thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear you've encountered an issue accessing TV Go. 

Can you confirm what happens when it's not successful - is there a specific error message or anything like that?

Also, have you noticed if you're able to create a new email address via your online account? I know that doesn't seem relevant, but from experience I understand the two issues often come as one.

Tom 

Hi Tom,

I get the same message as in the other threads:

"Oops, That hasn't worked.

Sorry - we can't sign you in right now. Please try again in a few minutes."

If you do a quick search, you'll see dozens of these threads, even if only looking over the past 12 months.

As far as I'm aware, there is no way to create a new VM email, and even if there was my account is tethered to my personal address that I would like to continue using. (Unless there is no way to use TV Go without the VM email in which case, while completely bizarre, I'd be willing to try).

Again I would implore you to check the other threads - all of the posters were eventually PMed by someone at VM and then said that their issue was quietly resolved without a solution being posted. I'd like the same thing please, as whatever the magic sauce is lies in those posts.

Best,

Jack

I'm going to send you a Private Message jnewc to get some more details from you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Rob

You're welcome jnewc, hopefully hear back from them in the next couple of days so I will let you know once I get an update 🙂

Rob