cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log In to Sky Sports

rdf82
Joining in

I am a new customer and I am unable to log into Sky Sports with my Virgin account. When I log in I get directed to a Sky page saying that "An uxpected error has occurred".

I am correctly using the log in with my Virgin media account and am correctly taken to the Virgin login page. I have looked at the web traffic between Sky and Virgin and it seems that the error is occurring on the Virgin side. After I log it, it redirects my to Sky with a login failure page, passing the error message "Unexpected Runtime Authn Adapter Integration Problem."

Has anyone encountered this issue or would be able to assist me in resolving.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rdf82,

Thanks for your post - welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear of the log-in issue you're having with Sky Sports at the moment.

Are you able to confirm what devices you have been attempting this on when the error message occurs? Is this also via a browser or the app?

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

This happens in the browser and also the Android app.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @rdf82 

Are you able to let me know, are you having issues connecting to your TVGO app as well?  Are you able to view all content on there? Are you having the same issue connected to 4/5g as well as WiFi? Have you been able to watch sky sports previously?

It might sound silly but I assume that you are signed up to sky sports and are able to view this on TV? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I have never been able to watch Sky Sports. This happens on 4G and wifi. I have no issues with logging in to TVGO, either in Android app or the web app.

Hi @rdf82 thanks for getting back to us.

Just to be absolutely certain, have you been using the option for Virgin Media customers on the Sky Sports website and also using your main 'My Virgin Media' login details?

Regards

Lee_R

Yes, that is correct.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rdf82,

Thanks for your reply, I would like to take a closer look into this for you and we can go from there, I will pop you over a message asking for dome details, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Zoie