cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not watch saved programs on TV GO using IPad.

_Seven_
Joining in

Hi all, need help.

Ive been unable to watch saved programs on TV GO using my IPad. My internet, tv and phone is all Virgin. I’m at home at it states it not connected to the same network, I am. It also tells me to turn on local network in settings, it is. My ipad is up to date and the Tv Go app is the latest version. In the current climate I am paying a lot of money for these services and they are not working. 
Please help, thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming you are a TV 360 customer, can you please display the Diagnostics from the Virgin TV Go app, as follows?

AE9F25C3-1C0F-416B-BD1B-348BCBD788CC.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

GreengiantVM
Dialled in

I wouldn’t hold out much hope, the App is next to useless, been like it for over a year now, mine again tonight will not play any saved recordings.

In your settings, Diagnostics I bet you have CPE IP ‘unknown’.

You can restart, reload, go for a walk, take a holiday and you may get lucky and get an IP address in the next few days to be able to watch a recording!

After reading several posts it’s the “CEP IP” stats “unknown”

Hi there @_Seven_

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums! It's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your TV Go service!

Can I ask if you have any other devices that are facing this issue at all or is just the iPad? 

Are you able to share the screen shot as requested by @Ernie_C?

Happens on all my devices.

0B01947A-5997-46C4-8A29-8B76C8D451CC.png

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there,

Just to clarify regarding this, have you ever been able to gain access to your programmes?

Regards,

Kain

I can probably access my saved programs about 2 times a month on my pad or phone. 
it’s very rare when it works. 

Thanks for your reply @_Seven_, sorry to see you are still having issues using the TV GO app.

Just to confirm, what active services do you currently have with us? Have you been able to check our TV GO help page here to see if any of this information helps?

Let us know if you need any further help, we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules