Menu
AGreet
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can I add other email addresses to my TV on the go account?

I would like to set up my daughters email address to be able to set her laptop up as one of the two Sky Devices for my Virgin subscription. Can I add her email address with mine as administrator or do I have to log in with my one (and account control) every to me she wants to watch it?

Also, with the Virgin TV subscription I can only see that the limit of two devices is for Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. There are 4 of us in my family, can we all watch other channels included in my subscription or does the 2 Sky Devices limit apply to all channels?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I add other email addresses to my TV on the go account?

Hi AGreet,

Thanks for posting!

With the TV Go app you won't be able to set up sub accounts to log in. You'll need to use your main account logins to access the apps.

Also, TV Go and Sky apps have a two device limit (each).

For more information about TV Go and the Sky apps check out our Help Site.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AGreet
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I add other email addresses to my TV on the go account?

OK, thanks for the answer but I was hoping to not have to do this as it means I have to give them access to my account which means they can manage settings for the account, devices, etc which I do not really want them to have.

I was able to set up separate sign-ons when I was with Sky, this is one area they are better on so hopefully you will be able to add it in the future.

0 Kudos