cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bull Season 5 Episode 1

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Same old problem as usual with TV Go app on Android Smart phone and iPad. 

New season of Bull which I can record on Virgin Control app so part of my package I cannot watch the episode on Virgin TV Go as says not available and ring to change my package!

my tv is 125 miles away so will have to wait a few weeks to see the show so a bit pointless paying for a service I cannot use!

I can watch other series of other shows no problem. There is a clearly a problem with Sky allowing you access. 

why can’t you fix this ongoing problem???

21 REPLIES 21

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Hi Carley

i have logged out and back in again same issue with any programme on Sky Witness.
I give up

Hi Pearl60,

Thanks for getting back in touch, we're very sorry for any frustration this matter has caused. 

Please can you confirm what TV package you're subscribed to? 

You can check this by logging into your online account here

Sky Max SD & HD and Sky Witness SD & HD are included in our Maxit  / Full House TV package and Mixit TV customers with a personal pick add on can get these channels in SD. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,

Dean C
Community Moderator 

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Hi Dean

My package is MixTV. I don’t understand your personal pick comment as I will not pay anymore as already paying far too much for only watching 4 extra channels  Sky Max and Sky Witness and rarely Sky Arts and Eurosport.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Dean is trying to establish whether this is an issue with your TV package, and if you're on Mix TV - my only question would be to clarify whether you mean "MixTV" or "Mixit TV" as the two are different and are easily confused.

If you're genuinely on MixTV, then this includes access to Sky Witness & Sky Showcase in SD, so you should have access to CatchUp content from these channels, albeit not boxset programmes.

If you're on Mixit TV, then that's different and you will need to have at least one of the personal picks that includes access to the "entertainment" suite. You mentioned in your first post that you've recorded this programme on your set-top-box, so I presume from this that you do indeed have access to this channel in SD at least.

My suspicion is that this error is app-related rather than package-related - at least one other VIP user has managed to replicate this issue "behind-the-scenes" - but that's where I think Dean was coming from. So thankyou for clarifying, that helps.

Now let's leave this to the staff team to follow up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Pearl60,

Thank you for coming back to us and for confirming your package. After seeing @japitts reply, can you advise on what package you're on? 

Have you tried to delete the app and then re-install it to see if this can resolve the issue?

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Yes I have already done this and sick and tired of the app issues using Android and IOS and will definitely  change provider in August as unacceptable service in the the past year.

Hi there @Pearl60

I am very sorry to hear that this has happened and I understand that you feel this way.

Are you able to confirm what package you are on as requested?

Thank you. 

As I have already said I am on Mix TV

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

S5 E1 & E2 are now available on TV Go and play fine for me.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Pearl60, thanks for your posts and apologies as I appreciate you've already mentioned previously you were on Mix TV (between Mixit and Maxit)!

I've checked and this was raised as a known issue recently, so this affected all users that could access Bull, sincere apologies.

I've been informed though this has been fixed, and I've checked on my own personal account which is eligible for this too and it definitely works.

Please can you try this again tonight and let us know how you get on?

Regards

Tom_W